1) Chronic low-grade trauma/irritation
2) A reactive (hyperplastic), rather than neoplastic, process
2) Same as or more pale than surrounding tissue
3) Pedunculated or broadly based (sessile) fibrous mass with a smooth, elevated surface
4) Asymptomatic and slow growing
5) May be secondarily ulcerated or keratotic
6) Typically in regions accessible to trauma: buccal mucosa, lateral tongue margin, lower lip
1) Other submucosa/connective soft tissue tumors, as follow: a) Granular cell tumor b) Neurofibroma c) Lipoma d) Schwannoma
2) Salivary tumor
3) Metastatic tumor
Treatment Conservative local excision
© DENTIST BD BLOG . All rights reserved.
WARNING: Any unauthorised use or reproduction of gr.dentistbd.com content for commercial or any purposes is strictly prohibited and constitutes copyright infringement liable to legal action.