Lymphatic drainage of the nose
The lymphatics of the nose arise from the superficial portion of the mucous membrane and travel posteriorly to the retropharyngeal lymph nodes. Anteriorly, the lymphatics drain into the Sub-mandibular lymph nodes or the upper deep cervical nodes.
© DENTIST BD BLOG . All rights reserved.
WARNING: Any unauthorised use or reproduction of gr.dentistbd.com content for commercial or any purposes is strictly prohibited and constitutes copyright infringement liable to legal action.
People show interest in:
- lymph node drainage nose
- is the lymph in the tip of the noze dangerious
- lymph drainage of the nose
- lymph node drainage for stuffy nose
- lymph node drainage of nose
- lymphatic drainage from nose
- nasal lymph drain
- the superficial lymphatic drainage of the nose
- tip of nose lymph node drainage
Category: Oral Anatomy