Books SERIES: Endodontics
language : English
ISBN-10 / ASIN: 0702031569
Page: 312 pages
File type: PDF
File size: 18 MB
Publisher: Churchill Livingstone
Author: Bun San Chong
his is a new edition of the now classic book which has established itself as a standard text for dental students. Practical approach to the subject, taking the reader through every step of endodontic practice from scientific basis to patient assessment and through to clinical techniques. Evidence-based approach to ensure safe clinical practice. More than 250 illustrations, many in full colour, presenting clinical, diagnostic and practical information in an easy-to-follow manner.
A logical approach to the subject by building upon a clear explanation of the underlying scientific principles. Prepared by international contributors to ensure a wider appeal. Written at a level which is ideal for dental student, general and vocational dental practitioners. Includes new imaging techniques such as Cone Beam Computed Tomography. A new chapter on diagnosis, integral to treatment planning, patient management and care. Recent research findings on the pathogenesis of endodontic disease and the management of persistent infection in previously treated teeth. A completely rewritten chapter on the restoration of endodontically treated teeth.
© DENTIST BD BLOG . All rights reserved.
WARNING: Any unauthorised use or reproduction of gr.dentistbd.com content for commercial or any purposes is strictly prohibited and constitutes copyright infringement liable to legal action.
People show interest in:
- hartys endodontics in clinical practice pdf
- harty\s endodontics in clinical practice pdf
- hartys endodontics in clinical practice pdf free download
- harty endodontics in clinical practice pdf
- hartys endodontics in clinical practice
- endodontics principle and practice
- hartey endodontics free download
- hartys endodontics pdf
- harty\s endodontics 7th edition pdf download
- free download hartys endodontics in clinical practice