BOOKS NAME: Understanding Partial Denture Design
Books SERIES: Prosthodontics
language : English
PUBLISH: January 4, 2007
ISBN-10 / ASIN: 0198510926
Page: 154 pages
File type: PDF
File size: 11,283 KB
Publisher: Oxford University Press, USA
Author: Kenneth Tyson, Robert Yemm and Brendan Scott
Understanding Partial Denture Design provides a step-by-step, highly illustrated guide to this difficult but core area of dentistry. The first section of the book is dedicated to general practices of partial dentures, focussing on how they work. The second section allows students to put theory into practice: profiling the patient and the denture; including assessment and the associated design sequence. The final section of the book concentrates on problem solving, including more challenging areas of denture design, such as provisions of partial dentures for complex and deteriorating dentitions.
New Links :
© DENTIST BD BLOG . All rights reserved.
WARNING: Any unauthorised use or reproduction of gr.dentistbd.com content for commercial or any purposes is strictly prohibited and constitutes copyright infringement liable to legal action.
People show interest in:
- understanding partial denture design pdf
- understanding partial denture design
- understanding partial denture design download
- partial denture pdf
- understanding partial denture design tyson
- contemporary restoration of endodontically
- step by step of flexible partial denture pdf
- understanding partial denture design pdf free download