BOOKS NAME: Textbook of Head and Neck Anatomy
language : English
PUBLISH: March 27, 2009
ISBN-10 / ASIN: 9780781789325
Page: 400 pages
File type: PDF
File size: 68,483 KB
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Author: James L. Hiatt & Leslie P. Gartner
Now in full color, the Fourth Edition of this classic text combines concise yet complete coverage of head and neck anatomy with superb photographs, drawings, and tables to provide students with a thorough understanding of this vital subject. This edition contains basic anatomic information not found in other specialized textbooks of head and neck anatomy. It details structures of the oral cavity from an oral examination point of view to promote the practical application of fundamental anatomic concepts. Other features include Clinical Considerations boxes that highlight the clinical significance of anatomy, a discussion of the anatomic basis of local anesthesia and lymphatic drainage, and an embryological account of head and neck development.
© DENTIST BD BLOG . All rights reserved.
WARNING: Any unauthorised use or reproduction of gr.dentistbd.com content for commercial or any purposes is strictly prohibited and constitutes copyright infringement liable to legal action.
People show interest in:
- head and neck anatomy pdf
- head and neck anatomy for dental medicine pdf
- anatomy of head and neck pdf
- netter\s head and neck anatomy for dentistry pdf
- Textbook of head and neck anatomy pdf
- anatomy head and neck pdf
- textbook of head and neck anatomy
- surgical anatomy of the head and neck pdf
- netter head and neck anatomy for dentistry pdf
- anatomy of the head and neck pdf