Download Prosthodontic Treatment for Edentulous Patients: Complete Dentures and Implant-Supported Prostheses 12th edition pdf
BOOKS NAME: Prosthodontic Treatment for Edentulous Patients: Complete Dentures and Implant-Supported Prostheses
Books SERIES: Prosthodontics
language : English
PUBLISH: September 17, 2003
ISBN-10 / ASIN: 0323022960
Page: 576 pages
File type: PDF
File size:31 MB
Publisher: Mosby; 12 edition
Author: George A. Zarb, Charles L. Bolender, Steven E. Eckert, Aaron H. Fenton, et al.
- This text addresses the different types of edentulous patients, including thorough discussions of both short- and long-term patients.
- Detailed coverage of the elderly and/or edentulous patients provides the reader with the specialized knowledge needed to treat these groups.
- Over 800 images accompanying procedures, concepts, and techniques enhance understanding and comprehension of each topic presented.
- Material on achieving a satisfactory esthetic effect emphasizes the importance of satisfying the patient.
- Topics on related and supplemental procedures feature information on overdentures, immediate dentures, and single complete dentures.
- This title has been revised more than any other book on the subject, in order to maintain its long-standing value and recognition as an authoritative source on prosthodontics for the edentulous.
- The condensed format provides relevant information that is conveniently sized and reasonably priced.
- Clear and concise language makes even the most difficult subjects and procedures easy to follow.
- The bibliography lists at the end of each chapter direct readers to additional literature on the topics.
- The diverse and distinguished editorial/contributor pool lends credibility and experience to each topic.
© DENTIST BD BLOG . All rights reserved.
WARNING: Any unauthorised use or reproduction of gr.dentistbd.com content for commercial or any purposes is strictly prohibited and constitutes copyright infringement liable to legal action.