BOOKS NAME: Contemporary Fixed Prosthodontics 4th edition
Books SERIES: Prosthodontics
language : English
PUBLISH: June 7, 2006
ISBN-10 / ASIN: 9780323028745
Page: 1152 pages
File type: PDF
File size: 53.3 MB
Author: Stephen F. Rosenstiel , Martin F. Land, Junhei Fujimoto
Contemporary Fixed Prosthodontics, 4th Edition is a comprehensive, user-friendly text that offers dental students and practitioners an excellent opportunity to understand the basic principles of fixed prosthodontics. This text provides a strong foundation in basic science, followed by practical step-by-step clinical applications. Procedures are presented in an organized, systematic format, and are illustrated by over 3,000 clear, high-quality drawings and photographs, now in full-color. The material is logically divided into sections that cover planning and preparation, clinical procedures, and laboratory procedures. The text also includes two invaluable appendices that provide an updated list of dental materials and equipment, as well as a guide to manufacturers.
© DENTIST BD BLOG . All rights reserved.
WARNING: Any unauthorised use or reproduction of gr.dentistbd.com content for commercial or any purposes is strictly prohibited and constitutes copyright infringement liable to legal action.
People show interest in:
- contemporary fixed prosthodontics 4th edition pdf
- contemporary fixed prosthodontics pdf
- contemporary fixed prosthodontics 4th edition free download
- contemporary fixed prosthodontics
- Contemporary fixed prosthodontics 4th edition
- contemporary fixed prosthodontics rosenstiel pdf free download
- contemporary fixed prosthodontics 4th edition pdf free download
- contemporary fixed prosthodontics rosenstiel pdf
- rosenstiel fixed prosthodontics pdf
- contemporary fixed prosthodontics download