Book name: Clinical Oral Medicine and Pathology
language : English
ISBN-10 / ASIN: 1603275193
ISBN-13 / EAN: 9781603275194
File type: PDf
File size:23670 KB
Author:Jean M. Bruch, Nathaniel S. Treister
Publisher: Humana Press
Clinical Oral Medicine and Pathology, is a clinically relevant and accessible resource for health care professionals that truly bridges the worlds of dentistry and medicine. This handbook of oral medicine and oral pathology serves as a highly readable guide for diagnosis and treatment of commonly encountered oral conditions. The volume is organized by grouping clinical entities under easily recognizable, diagnostically related headings and subheadings and allows the busy clinician to quickly reference and identify a lesion of interest. Concise descriptions of each entity provide background information and treatment recommendations while including specific guidelines on diagnosis, management, and follow-up. The authors of this text both have extensive training in the fields of oral pathology, dentistry, oral surgery and otolaryngology, and provide a comprehensive approach to the practice of oral medicine for all those who are likely to encounter diseases of the oral cavity in their daily practice.
© DENTIST BD BLOG . All rights reserved.
WARNING: Any unauthorised use or reproduction of gr.dentistbd.com content for commercial or any purposes is strictly prohibited and constitutes copyright infringement liable to legal action.
People show interest in:
- Clinical Oral Medicine and Pathology pdf
- burkitt oral medicine free download
- Clinical Oral Medicine and Pathology
- burkitt oral medicine pdf free
- Clinical Oral Medicine and pathology download
- clinical oral physiology free download
- clinical oral medicine
- clinical oral medicine and oral pathology
- essentials of oral pathology medicine surgery a clinical approach pdf
- oral medicine and oral pathology